Schedule an appointment Today!
Is it time to consider a move?
July 25, 2015
Hospice - It's NOT just for the very ill!
July 16, 2015
Its a beautiful day!
April 27, 2015
Some thoughts from my time as a PATIENT
April 1, 2015
I have C-DIFF???? What is that?
March 16, 2015
March 12, 2015
Social Security and Supplemental Security Income
March 3, 2015
New arrival - a Resident's story
February 27, 2015
Caregiver Stress- I need a little "Me Time"
February 26, 2015
Blog #2 End Times - Bible Prophecy
February 22, 2015
Veteran's benefits - Aid and Attendance
February 20, 2015
Personal Care, Assisted Living, Skilled Care
What's the difference????
February 18, 2015
Some questions to ask when deciding it may be time to place a loved one...
1. Is help needed with cooking, shopping, completing housework, taking medications or handling money?
2. Is help needed with eating, dressing, bathing, walking or using the bathroom?
3. Is the older adult considering moving to a place where someone could assist with the above activities?
4. Are six or more medications taken daily?
5. Are there more than two chronic medical problems?
6. Is there alcohol use that interferes with daily functioning?
7. Is there concern for forgetfulness, confusion, getting lost in familiar places?
8. Has there been a recent fall or is fear of falling an issue in walking?
9. Is there anyone to help in case of illness?
10. Is sadness, loneliness, lack of interest, change in appetite or sleep patterns a concern?
11. Is there a problem getting to the bathroom in time or are "accidents" common?
Some of these might just be "red flags" for which to watch out. Some may be signs of drug interactions or infection. Any questions you may have, we would be happy to help. Give us a call, today.
personal care delmont
persosnal care resident
Aid and Attendance
Department of Health
Department of Public Welfare
Supplemental Security Income
adult day care
graham cracker pie
one on one facility
personal care home delmont
personal care in Greensburg
personal care resident
July 2015 (2)
April 2015 (2)
March 2015 (3)
February 2015 (8)